Friday, July 08, 2005

First of all, my deepest sympathy for those in London being affected of this cruel attacs. I'm thinking of you. It's scary, as they actually mentionned the possible scare again for our little country. If they do something it'll be most likely at the big Southern station in Brussels, where I am daily when on my way to and from work. Or the metro under it. I can only hope it won't happen, not here and not anywhere. I don't see the use of these attacs, I don't see where these people hope they are getting to.

Another note : I'm greatly dissapointed. I wanted to order some Koigu online but the shop I chose does ship to Belgium but isn't willing to change the value of the package. Of course I totally understand their reasons, but I just can't afford having to pay half of the value again when it's in customs over here. Anyone knows any online stores that sell Koigu? I think I remember one in the UK, but I don't remember which one it was ... .

Of to bed now, I'm sooooo tired!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can try www.getknitted.com - they are in England, they do international shipping and sell Koigu. Hope this helps! Secret Pal :-)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home