Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy and ... sad? ... depressed? ... not sure ...

First of all, a big thank you to all of you who replied to the previous post. Honestly, I knew there were a few reading my blog, but to see that so many of you have actually bookmarked my blog or read it regularly gives me the chills. I've never been a popular girl and as a result I'm still really insecure. I guess every human being wants to be loved and well, at least a bit "popular" (not the Harlot kind of popular, but the regular kind, ya know? :D). Ok, me babbling here. You get me, THANK YOU for reading here!

Curious what this is about? Scroll down to the previous entry! Make a post, you still have till Friday to get a chance for the socks!

Oh and Becky honey, I did not mind your "different" comment at all, but thanks for commenting twice! But I'm really sorry, I'm not going to put you down twice for the sock yarn, even though you might really want it, it just wouldn't be fair, right? *grin*

Anyway, the following has nothing to do with all of you. I was actually feeling really great when I went to the riding school to work this morning as I had read all the comments I had gotten over the night. But then things started going wrong, especially in the afternoon. I kept hurting me and people were far from nice, more like annoying. Then my horse decided to be cranky too and that gets me really upset. Things just weren't going my way at all. (I keep wondering why the guy at the store kept staring at me while taking my order, I was looking strange in my riding clothes, dirty and with bruised hands, but apart from that I must have looked no different from some of the other customers, right?).

Anyway, I've been trying to knit but I don't seem to get anywhere. I have a less then exciting day tomorrow, really not looking forward to it (if I feel like whining I might share why tomorrow). I might try to go to bed "early" (last night it was 1.30am, that's quite early, but I think I'm going to try to get to bed before 12.30 this night. ok, that's about an hour from now. let's just hope so).

Anyway, I'm expecting yarn and books in the mail this week, and I just caved in and ordered from HelloYarn, so that should arrive next week, so at least I have something to look forward too.

Oh, and I could use some help on the decission of the sock yarn (see yesterdays entry before the contest) for my Sockapaloooza pal!!

I'll be back in a better mood!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those kind of moods suck don't they? Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow!

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having that same kind of day myself - maybe because of it's March. I don't know but buying new knitting books sounds tempting.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home