Sunday, November 12, 2006

What a weekend!

It's been quite a weekend. It was supposed to be quiet and relaxing as yesterday was Nov. 11 which is an official holiday over here. I hoped on finishing up the socks I'm test knitting ,but of course it didn't work out.

And the reason? I spent most of my Friday night/Saturday morning at the ER with my boyfriend because he got beaten up! You can read more on my LiveJournal. We were home around 5am, but I stayed up till 6pm and then woke up every hour to check on him. Got up at 9am. Was up and running around all day. Then fell asleep on the couch quite early. And slept whole night. So knitting time? Not much.

Today I've still been running around to get bf comfortable. He has no concussion, or at least no serious one, and is feeling a bit better. The swollen parts are getting better but the blue in his face is multiplying. Oh well, he's better off then we thought he was at first.

I have so much to write about but I want to knit some more/watch some tele and then go to bed at a decent hour as I have another busy week up ahead. I'm not even sure I'll be going to The Netherlands for the big StitchNBitch meeting there on the 18th. I don't know if I can handle it really, as I have my first big competition with the horse again on Sunday. It's all a bit difficult right now.

More soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

OH MY! I hope he is feeling better really soon and I hope the stress surrounding it all eases!

9:58 PM  
Blogger blueadt said...

I hope he's feeling better soon & heals well.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home